- Log in to go.anyword.com the open the Projects page.
- Select Continuous Optimization Settings tab.
- Scroll down to Setup on your site.
Note: The snippet cannot be served currently via Google Tag Manager
If you’re using a shopify website, please skip to step 3.
Place it at the beginning of the <head> section, right after the <head> tag.
3) Specific instructions for Shopify Web Admin
- Open your Shopify web admin
- Go to Sales Channels > Online St
- Actions > Edit Code
Select Layout > theme.liquid
Paste the script inside the top of the head (right after <head>) and click “Save”
Go back to go.anyword.com project
If the snippet was properly installed on your website, a Campaign is verified message will be displayed
- The snippet is unique per url domain. Once set up, you can configure as many Anyword campaigns as you want on the domain subpages.
5) Setting up the Conversion Goal
You have two options for conversion goal:
- Destination URL - If your CTA redirects end user to a href URL
- Call our code when a user converts - This option is to be used when your CTA button launches a JS code. In that case you would need to add the following call into the JS function code: KW.send_click();
If you have any further questions, please free feel to reach out to our Anyword Support team.