Anyword offers a variety of different copy types to choose from based on your needs.
Our Data-Driven Copywriting use cases, which can be found in Anyword’s Data-Driven Editor, are geared towards a variety of different platforms, and include unique data-backed features that will set your content apart.
- Choose an Ad use case for writing effective copy for Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Taboola and Outbrain campaigns.
- Landing page use cases will allow you to create or improve web pages and produce SEO meta descriptions.
- Use Social use cases to create engaging copy for your social media posts.
- Product Listing use cases craft copy for online stores —specifically Amazon and Walmart.
- Email use cases generate engaging copy and subject lines for your emails or newsletters.
- Use SMS use cases to write text messages that drive conversions.
- We also have use cases for specific copywriting frameworks, ideation, and more.
Our Blog Wizard generates an entire blog post in a matter of minutes; all you need to do is fill out a brief.
Website Targeted Messaging allows you to optimize your landing page copy and run high-performing copy variations on your landing or product page, while having the winning option applied automatically.
If you have any further questions, please free feel to reach out to our Anyword Support team.