The following steps can be taken to ensure your text variations meet your needs:
- Review the brief and make sure the text is accurately describing your product or service.
- Select a use case that best suits the content you want to create. Each use case has its own unique attributes based on type of content, platform, and other criteria. For instance, LinkedIn post copy will be different than a LinkedIn ad, which in turn will be different from a Facebook ad. Make sure you’re generating the type of copy that’s best suited to your needs.
- Generate different variations of copy using the available writing styles in the document. For example, PAS and AIDA are different copywriting frameworks that will give you a different style of variation than the Confident tone of voice template. Try generating copy with different writing styles to see which one suits your copy needs.
- Edit generated text variations in-line by clicking on the variation you wish to edit. You can also use the “Rephrase” function to take the original meaning of your copy and phrase it differently.
- Try improving your own copy. Click "Rewrite" and insert the copy you want to optimize. You can choose from different writing styles to set the tone of the improved text generations.
If you have any further questions, please free feel to reach out to our Anyword Support team.