The following steps can be taken to ensure your text variations meet your needs:
- Review the brief and make sure the text is accurately describing your product or service.
- Select a template that best suits the content you want to create. Each template has its own unique attributes based on type of content, platform, and other criteria. For instance, LinkedIn post copy will be different than a LinkedIn ad, which in turn will be different from a Facebook ad. Make sure you’re generating the type of copy that’s best suited to your needs.
- Generate different variations of copy using the available writing styles, or formulas, in the document. Different copywriting formulas will give you a different style of copy, and you'll find that formulas vary from template to template.
- Try generating copy with different tones of voice to see which one suits your copy needs.
- Edit generated text variations in-line by clicking on the variation you wish to edit. You can also use the “Boost Performance” function to optimize your copy.
- Try improving your own copy. Use the "Boost Performance" templates and input the copy you want to optimize. You can choose from different writing styles to set the tone of the improved text generations.
If you have any further questions, please free feel to reach out to our Anyword Support team.