The following steps can be taken to ensure your text variations meet your needs:
- Review the brief and make sure the text is accurately describing your product or service.
- Select a project type that best suits the format you want to create.
- Each project has its own set of assets and channels to generate text, like a header for Google Search Ads in Ad project, or SEO Meta Descriptions in Landing/Product Page project. Generate your copy based on the channel you plan to use.
- Try to generate different variations of copy using the available writing styles per project/channel. For example, PAS and AIDA are different copywriting frameworks than Creative writing style. Generate copy with each writing style to see which one suits your copy needs.
- You can also edit generated text variations by clicking on text you wish to edit. The score will also be updated instantly, so you can see how the edits will impact your copy's potential.
- Try improving your own copy. Click "Rewrite" and insert the copy you want to optimize. You can choose from different writing styles to set the flexibility of the improved text generations.
If you have any further questions, please free feel to reach out to our Anyword Support team.